Now Hiring: Account Manager
Flow Products, Incorporated (www.flowprod.com), a leading fluid power products and systems distributor located in Chicago and servicing the mid-western region has an immediate opening for a dynamic and driven outside sales engineer. Summary: Successful candidate will have a proven track record of selling value, identifying customer pain and promoting products and services offered by the company that meet customer application requirements. Must be an effective communicator, highly customer focused and driven toward achieving results. Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic products is preferred
- Represent Flow Products and its suppliers in a professional manner.
- Target and qualify prospective companies to establish long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Develop, implement and manage proactive sales plans.
- Improve overall sales performance via sales plan and specific initiatives that include capturing lost & declining business in existing customer base, growing MRO business and capturing significant business from targeted OEM customers.
- Maintain customer data base (CRM).
- Effectively communicate with inside sales team to assure market leading service levels.
- Be your customer advocate to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Ongoing training at key suppliers.
- Provide customer training on products and services.
- Serve as the point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders.
- Communicate progress of monthly initiatives and prepare reports on account status.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.